SSD-based dedicated Server hosting with seamless technical support to accelerate your business.
Remote Desktop Access (RDP)
Windows server only
Free SolidCP control panel
Reboot the server, monitor the resource usages and other functions.
You have full control of your dedicated SQL server.
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Server Manual Reboot
Operating System Reinstallation
Maximum twice a month, and $25.00/time for additional reloads.
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard Edition x64: Free
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition x64: Free
Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard Edition x64: Free
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition x64: Free
CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSUSE: Free
Microsoft SQL Server 2019/2017/2016/2014/2012 Express Edition: Free
Microsoft SQL Server 2019/2017/2016/2014/2012 Web Edition: $29.00/month/4 Cores
Microsoft SQL Server 2019/2017/2016/2014/2012 Standard Edition: $299.00/month/4 Cores
MySQL, MariaDB: Free
Free DNS Service
Control Panel Installation
SolidCP (Windows Only): Free
ISPConfig (Linux Only): Free
Additional Internal or External SATA Drives
2TB SATA: $19.00/month
4TB SATA: $29.00/month
Additional Internal SSD Drives
240GB SSD: $9.00/month
960GB SSD: $19.00/month
2TB SSD: $29.00/month
4TB SSD: $49.00/month
Additional Dedicated IP
ARIN Justification Required
Shared Hardware Firewall
Dedicated Hardware Firewall
Cisco ASA5505 with superuser access
Upgrade to 200Mbps: $10.00/month
Upgrade to 1Gbps: $20.00/month
Remote Data Center Backup
<= 40GB Disk Space: $30.00/month
<= 80GB Disk Space: $60.00/month
<= 120GB Disk Space: $90.00/month
<= 160GB Disk Space: $120.00/month
We will use Backup for Workgroups to back up your server data (C: partition only) to our remote data center servers twice per week. You can restore the backup files in your server at any time by yourself.
01. Can I reboot the dedicated server remotely by myself?
02. Can you provide the customized dedicated server based on our requirements?
03. Can I install any software on your dedicated server?
04. Do you provide any control panels for the dedicated server?
05. Can I use my own Windows server license on your dedicated server?
06. Do you allow Remote Desktop Access (RDP) to your Windows dedicated server?
07. How many users can RDP into the Dedicated Windows server at the same time?
08. Do you provide Graphic User Interface (GUI) for your Linux dedicated server?
09. How can I access your Linux dedicated server?
10. Can I upgrade/downgrade my dedicated server?
It is easy to upgrade/downgrade memory, but all of our motherboards have maximum memory limits. Please always contact our sales department first to verify if your dedicated server can be upgraded/downgraded or not.
It is not easy to upgrade/downgrade the CPU or hard drives. It is better to put a new dedicated server online and migrate the data manually. Our experienced support staff is available to help your migration for free.
11. Can I buy additional IPs for the dedicated server?
12. What security measures do you take to protect my dedicated server?
13. What is the meaning of “100Mbps Unmetered Bandwidth”?
14. What's the enterprise-level SQL Server hosting solution?
Accepted Payment Methods